Breakfast is considered to be the most vital food because it makes sure we function actively through rest of the day. Hence, it is important that we make this breakfast rich in nutrition. So here’s Egg White omelette, the first recipe of Healthy Recipe Series. Egg whites are high in protein and low in calories, making it an excellent food for weight-watchers. And this omelette with all the lovely vegetables tastes as good as it looks. Try this out yourself to know how good your day can start!
#Weightlossrecipe #HealthyRecipe #EggWhiteOmelet #Ketodiet #dietrecipes #BreakfastRecipes #EggRecipes #HealthySeries #Episode1 #homecooking #omeletterecipe #diet
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Egg White – 4 nos.
Onion – 1/2 no. (thinly sliced)
Garlic – 3 (finely chopped)
Green Capsicum – 1/4 (thinly sliced)
Red Capsicum – 1/4 (thinly sliced)
Mushroom – 7 nos. (thinly sliced)
Spring Onion Greens (finely chopped)
1. Add olive oil to a pan.
2. To this, add onions and garlic. Saute.
3. Add green and red bell peppers. Saute.
4. Add mushrooms too and saute for 2 mins.
5. Season the veggies with salt and pepper. Mix well and saute it all for 5 mins.
6. Turn off the stove and keep the veggie mix aside.
7. Separate the whites from the eggs in a bowl and salt and pepper. Whisk well.
8. Add olive oil to a pan and spread it all over on the inside.
9. Drop in the whisked egg white mixture, cover the pan with a lid and cook on low flame.
10. After a about 1-2 mins, place the veggie mix on the top of the half-cooked omelette evenly,
11. Cover the pan again with a lid until the omelette is fully cooked.
12. Finally, sprinkle some spring onion greens all over. (this is optional and can be replaced with coriander leaves)
13. Turn off the stove and transfer it to a plate.
14. Healthy and protein rich Egg White Omelette is ready to be served hot with some salad and ketchup by the side.
You can buy our book and classes on https://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com/