#breakfastrecipes #breakfast #vegetarian #breakfastrecipesvegetarian #moonglet #moongletrecipe #recipe #newrecipes #newrecipes2022 #ruchirarecipes #plantbased #vegan #veganrecipes #delhi #streetfood
Welcome to Ruchira Recipes. Today’s recipe is Moonglet. It is a high protein breakfast recipes indian vegetarian that can help in weight loss. This plant based Moonglet is made with moong dal & veggie.
Note down the ingredients for Moonglet.
Moong dal / split mung beans
Red chili powder
Oil / butter
– firstly, take 1 cup moong dal.
– Wash & drain off the water 2-3 times or until the water is clear.
– Soak the moong dal for 30-40 mins
– Then blend the moong dal to smooth paste.
– transfer the moong dal paste to a large mixing bowl.
– In this recipe I will be using baking soda or enough fruit salt. If you want to make without baking soda or eno, then ferment this batter for atleast 8-10 hrs.
– Now add Salt 1 tsp, Turmeric powder 1/3 tsp, red chili powder 1/2 tsp, sprinkle some cumin seeds or jeera, 1-2 finely chopped green chillies, Coriander finely chopped,
– whisk the batter for 1-2 mins, it becomes light & fluffy
– Take 2 ladles of batter, add finely chopped onion, tomato, capsicum, Boiled corn, add little water & mix it. Add the veggies just before making the Moonglet otherwise the veggies will leave water.
– Add 1/4 tsp baking soda or enough fruit salt. If you have fermented the batter then skip adding baking soda or eno.
– Add few drops of water & mix well
– In a pan, add Oil 2 tbsp
– Add the prepared batter & spread evenly
– Cover & cook for 2-3 mins
– Flip the side
– Make a slit and add some butter or Oil
– Cook for sometime
– finally, the Moonglet Is ready.
– Look at the texture, soft & fluffy inside & crispy outside
– Serve with green chutney and tamarind chutney or ketchup
Paneer Kathi Roll | Paneer Frankie recipe
Soya Seekh Kabab for weight loss | New recipes 2022
moonglet recipe,breakfast recipes vegetarian,vegetarian breakfast recipes,breakfast recipes indian,breakfast recipes indian vegetarian,breakfast vegetarian recipes,plant based,vegan recipes,vegan breakfast recipes,plant based breakfast,vegan breakfast,vegetarian breakfast,moonglet recipe for weight loss,breakfast recipe for weight loss,new breakfast recipe,new nasta recipe 2022,ruchira recipes,new recipes 2022,recipe,healthy breakfast recipes,moonglet